AML/CFT Casino IRR (Implementing Rules and Regulations) Module
Language: English narration and transcript
Who should take this course
- Casino operators: land,ship, and internet-based
- Employees of the Covered Persons mentioned above.
- Individuals, working professionals, and business owners who are looking to learn the basics of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing concepts in the casino industry
For a complete list of Covered Persons under the AMLA, click here.
What you will learn
- Risk management practices for casinos
- Implementation of MTPP and the suggested contents of the MTPP
- Requirements that casinos should comply with such as customer acceptance policies, monitoring and reporting system, employee training, and sworn certificate for new MTPP
- Customer Identification Process and Customer Due Diligence
- Identification documents required in conducting CDD
- Customer Risk Assessment and Risk-based CDD Standards
- Identification of Beneficial Owners
- Prohibited transactions
- Politically Exposed Persons
- Record keeping
- Enrolment to AMLC’s Reporting System
- Covered and Suspicious Transaction Reporting
Duration: Approximately 1 hour total length
Requirements: There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course includes:
- Interactive e-learning modules
- Explainer videos
- Review quiz per module / Assessment per module
- One-year access
- Free content updates within the subscription period
- Certificate of completion
The Casino Implementing Rules and Regulations (CIRR) Module presents AML/CFT information from AMLA (its amendments, and other related laws) specifically applicable to the Casino industry.
his module educates the learner on how to recognize when money laundering is taking place, their role and responsibilities as a covered person, the necessary steps to prevent money laundering from occurring, and their obligations under the law.
The module includes Risk management practices tailored for the casino industry and legal requirements that casinos should comply with. Other topics feature the most relevant AML/CFT concepts such as Implementation of MTPP and the suggested contents of the MTPP, Customer Identification Process and Customer Due Diligence, Identification of Beneficial Owners, Prohibited Transactions, Politically Exposed Persons, Record keeping, Enrolment to AMLC’s Reporting System, and Covered and Suspicious Transaction Reporting.
There are no prerequisites for this course, which can be finished in 1 hour (including learning checks and the final exam).
This module is best taken with AML/CFT Foundation Course.
Subscription gives the learner access to the modules for a full year. During the subscription period, learners will have free access to updates to this module.
This AML/CFT Casino IRR (Implementing Rules and Regulations) Module is available in single and group purchases
If you are ordering on behalf of your organization and need to enroll multiple users into a course.
With the multi-user version, you are buying licenses to distribute among your team. When you log in, you will be able to manage the licenses yourself, creating users one by one, or by using a spreadsheet to upload the details for all the required accounts.
Your users will be notified automatically when you create their accounts, and will be able to log in and undertake the Casino Implementing Rules & Regulations course.₱1000.00 per user per yearQuantity
Learn about R.A. NO. 10927 and Casino Implementing Rules & Regulations (CIRR) through several featured rules, carefully selected based on their significance and impact on covered persons.₱1,000.00 for one year